I draw stuff, play games, listen to music, and post otherwise meaningless shit. Come join me in my triviality.
SCG’s got a new open beta server for minecraft running some pretty sweet mods. So if you wanna jump on sometime just fill out the whitelist application (it’s just an e-mail and MC username) on the Minecraft tab here >http://www.southerncrossgaming.org/servers.php and follow the directions below!
Hope to see some new faces on :3
One Time Setup
1. Download the Technic Platform launcher from http://www.technicpack.net/download
2. You should already have java installed if you’ve been using Minecraft. However it would be good to have 64bit java installed for Minesplosion.
3. Run the “TechnicLauncher.exe” you downloaded.
4. Enter your Minecraft Username/password
5. Click on the gear, in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
6. Increase the memory to 4GB (If you do not see an option for 4Gb, you either don’t have 64bit Java, a 64bit OS, or the loader is not referencing the 64bit one. Please follow the “java refresh” steps below.)
6b. If you do not have a 64bit OS, pick the highest memory selection you can. Please note, you may have issues.
7. Click “Save”
8. Click the box on the left that reads (+) Add New Pack
9. Click the same box again if you do not see a popup to enter a platform URL.
10. Paste the platform URL “http://www.technicpack.net/api/modpack/minesplosion”
11. If all goes well, you should see a button “Add Modpack”, if not, please double-check the address and your internet connectivity.
12. Click the “Add Modpack” button.
1. Run the “TechnicLauncher.exe”
2. Click on the MineSplosion icon on the left side.
3. Click the “PLAY” button.
4. Wait a LONG time for updates to the modpack, and the LONG initial boot time.
Java Refresh (if something doesn’t work)
1. In the control panel, remove software, remove both 32 and 64 bit java.
2. If you have a 64bit OS, download 64bit java and install it first.
3. Download and install 32bit java.
5. Try Launcher again.
Minesplosion Beta server: 188.8.131.52:25565